In February 2014, Sound Advice was quoted in a two-page feature in the Sunday Business Post magazine, with predictions for future hearing technologies. Many thanks to the Oman family for contributing insights to family life when two boys wear cochlear implants.
Get both pages as PDFs:
Page Fourteen and Page Fifteen.
Click on this image to enlarge for reading, if preferred.
- School Poem: I am deaf and it is OKAY
- Deafness Is Different In The Digital Hearing Age
- Cochlear Implants Alter What It Means To Be Deaf
- The Sky’s The Limit, When Parents Are Informed
- Technology Has Revolutionised Deaf Education
Leave a Reply