The Tech section of Malaysia’s New Straits Times broadsheet newspaper recently ran an interview with a female, deaf IT graduate and blogger, who outlines exactly how technology helps bridge the deaf and hearing worlds.
Read: Sound Her Out
Employers, tertiary-education providers and IT firms can gain from reading this piece, which notes how regular blogging can help develop writing skills.
- Making Literacy And Classroom Tools Accessible
- Using Blog Tools For Story-Telling And Diaries
- Digital Media Content Accessibility For Students
- IDK’s E-Learning Posts For Digital Schools Week
- The Need To ‘Re-Think Learning’ For Universality
- Communication Technology Solutions – By Design