Sound Advice’s start-up story is on the Ulster Bank sponsored ‘Small Business Can’ website, in the seventh anniversary month of seeking seed capital for the idea that became the irishdeafkids (IDK) website. NOTE: in 2014, IDK rebranded as Sound Advice, to reflect the altered landscape the entity is operating in as a result of achieving its initial social mission.
Read: Start-Up Story: Irish Deaf Kids Limited (IDK)
Today, Sound Advice-IDK’s impact summary shows the trajectory most start-ups must take, in their quest to secure vital funds for projects they want to complete.
- Media page on www.irishdeafkids.ie
- IDK shares insights with ‘All About Business’
- Being Deaf: Some Workplace Challenges Identified
- Taking A Mainstream Route To Self-Employment
- Video: What IDK Is About, And What We Do
Leave a Reply