Ten years ago, one family in Perth (Australia), was worried their young son Isaac, might never talk. He’s since proved himself as a natural orator.
— Caroline Carswell (@irishdeafkids) April 20, 2014
Subtitles can be activated on the video by clicking the ‘CC’ button. Enjoy!
- Six-Year-Old Shares His Goal Of Being A Scientist
- Commercial Aviation Lures A Pilot With Cochlear Implants
- Video: School Challenges Benefit From Teamwork
- Smartphones May Power Wireless Hearing Devices
- New Windows On The World – Sunday Business Post
- Long-Term Benefits Of Smarter Cochlear Implants