All parents of deaf children in Ireland have their own stories to tell. Often, the students have their own stories! Here are a few examples we received. Our parent testimonials page also reminds us who was in touch since 2007.
* Home-Preschool Supports: A Mum’s Positive Story.
* The Visiting Teacher Service ‘Is Often Forgotten’.
* The National Audiology Review: A Mum’s Story.
* One Parent’s Feedback: National Audiology Review.
* Including Deaf Children At Preschool.
Primary School Years
* ‘There Are Other Educational Choices Available’
Secondary School Years
* Captions And Subtitles Help Everyone To Learn.
* Reflections On The Leaving Certificate Experience.
* State Exam Accommodations For Deaf Students.
* European Languages and Deaf Students.
* A Little Bit of History From Trinity College.
* Interview With DS3 Project Officer, Emma Clarke.
* One Teacher’s View: Deaf Students At College.
* A Teacher’s Story: Deaf Students In Adult Education.