The “Buddy Ears” app was devised for children to practice listening skills after getting a cochlear implant. Educational games have words, links and commands for the children to learn to listen to, and to follow.
Read: Local Kids Test iPad App For Listening Practice
This app should be on the iTunes store by September if released on time.
- Parent Query – Apps To Record A Child’s Voice
- New Words-App For Children With Hearing Issues
- Apps For Son’s Language Development (Part 1)
- Apps For Son’s Language Development (Part 2)
- Classroom Technology ‘Has The Children Talking’
Leave a Reply