Amy Jordan, a student at a mainstream (Irish-speaking) gaelscoil in Dublin, shares her experiences with exams and teachers while using a FM system with hearing-aids at school.
Read more: Mainstream Education Through Irish
Recently, Amy did a week’s work experience with Sound Advice, to learn more about working with deaf children in Ireland, a career area in which she’s interested.
- Parent Question: Is Home Tuition in Irish Funded?
- Leaving Cert Languages and Deaf Students
- State Exam Accommodations For Deaf Students
- Lipreading (And Hearing) Spanish Words Online
- Website Makes Irish Accessible To Deaf Students