His profile reads “I am the happiest deaf teenager on Facebook”. UK-based Jamie Williams started writing a blog after a friend said how happy and content he is, even when he’s deaf. And his writing ability shows in the blog.
Read: Deaf teenager’s blog takes Facebook by storm
Jamie’s blog is “A Deaf Boy in A Loud World“, and he posts to Facebook.
- School Awareness Poem: ‘I am deaf, and it’s okay’
- Deaf Teen Open To IT Work, After Captions Support
- Youth Attitudes To Being Deaf, In The Media
- California Student Seeks Captions Instead Of FM
- Being Deaf – Some Workplace Challenges Identified
- Getting Hearing Peers To Include You In The Chat
Leave a Reply