Educators must have high expectations for differently-abled students in a regular classroom, and not assume that constant help is needed – this video will smash perceptions as school terms resume after the summer break.
Don’t Limit Me! – Megan Bomgaars
Notably, Megan emphasises life-skills and workplace skills as essential take-aways from a school education, together with the need to be independent.
- Why Over-Parented Students Irritate Teachers
- Learned Helplessness: When Less Is More
- Mindset Change: Altering Perceptions of Ability
- A Nurse With Hearing Issues Retrains In Audiology
- Mainstreamed Student Tackles Employer Prejudice
- School Acoustics – By An Educational Audiologist
- Teacher Assumptions – Kids With Hearing Issues