Fred Suter, a deafened student from Germany who’s studying modern languages in the UK, shares how he uses realtime captions in lectures for 100% access to course material with a laptop, microphone and wifi network.
For the Sound Advice team, this is exactly how students who’re deaf or hard-of-hearing should be accessing and learning European and other languages in their classrooms, no matter what level of education they are currently at.
- Lipreading And Hearing Spanish Words Online
- Australia To Take Classroom Captioning ‘National’
- TeachNet Blog: Closed Captions In The Classroom
- Leaving Certificate Languages And Deaf Students
- Crowd-Computing: New Solutions For Captions
- California Student Seeks Captions, Not FM
- Students Put Texas State University On The Spot
- Cornell STEM Captioning May Reach High Schools