Nursing – and audiology. Two degrees that a deaf person might not think of, or be encouraged to take. Zoe Williams, of Ballarat, Victoria (Australia), has changed that perception. Now a qualified audiologist, she shares her story.
See / Read: A Day In The Life of An Audiologist
Zoe says she doesn’t have anything more to prove, with these two degrees.
- Educational Audiologist Uses Her Life Experiences
- Study Supports For Doctors With Hearing Issues
- Healthcare Careers Highlighted To Deaf Students
- Deaf Veterinarian Guides On Digital Media Access
- Deaf Medical Student Not Fazed By Hearing Issues
- Deaf Student Doctor Adds Perspective To Training
Leave a Reply