A deaf person’s life-experience of the education system, shapes their views on deaf education, according to a new post on the Paraquad Disability Blog.
The different perspectives in this post need reading, to understand the core issues around school placements for students who are deaf and how their lives are shaped as a result.
- Technology Has Revolutionised Deaf Education
- New York Times: Budget Cuts Polarising Deaf Education
- Deaf Education: A New Philosophy (RTID, Nov 2010)
- Gallaudet Introduces Captioning Alongside ASL
- Clarke School ‘Maps’ Changes In Deaf Education