A family’s experience when their son’s deafness was misdiagnosed despite repeated hearing tests, recently featured in The Irish Examiner newspaper.
The family went public with fears that misdiagnoses might happen to others.
Feel free to comment on this piece below, in the space provided.
- Publication of HSE South Audiology Review, 2009
- Figures On Newborn Hearing Tests For Ireland/UK
- Newborn Hearing Tests Support Early Intervention
- Cork University Maternity Hospital Begins UNHS
- UNHS: Obligatory, Voluntary Or Not Necessary?
- A TeleAudiology Program With Lessons For Ireland